Senior Researchers/ Researchers/ Assistant Researchers
Our Hong Kong Foundation Limited is a non-government, non-profit organization dedicated to promoting the long-term and overall interests of Hong Kong through public policy research, advocacy and engagement. Pooling together local, mainland and international talent, the Foundation studies Hong Kong’s short, medium and long-term development needs, offers multi-disciplinary public policy recommendations and solutions to foster social cohesion, economic prosperity and sustainable development.
The Foundation is looking for top-tier candidates to join its policy research team. We expect the right candidates to be (i) top graduates (first-degree holders and post-graduates are welcome) with exceptionally strong academic credentials from renowned universities or (ii) those with proven solid research experience and outstanding project management skills.
The incumbents should expect (i) the opportunities to meet and work with some of the most renowned and veteran scholars and leaders in their respective fields, both in the private and public sectors; and (ii) to understand, challenge, and refine logic and conclusions of the team.
For suitable candidates, we offer competitive remuneration package that is commensurate with research positions on the Government pay scale, subject to individual qualification and experience.
Company website: www.ourhkfoundation.org.hk
• Carry out research in assigned policy areas such as economic development, housing and land, social security, healthcare system, innovations and social / cultural developments
• Work with some of the most renowned scholars, experts and leaders in specific public policy areas in conducting research and devising recommendations
• Handle writing, editing and other administrative tasks as assigned
• Exceptionally strong academic credentials (research experience at the graduate level or in established corporations is advantageous)
• Outstanding academic results in English and Chinese in Secondary School
• Excellent organizational, research, writing and computer skills
• Self-motivated, diligent, intellectually curious, open-minded, practical and thorough
• Capable of multitasking and working to very tight timeline
• A strong awareness and interest in public policies and issues, as well as a genuine passion for the long-term well-being of Hong Kong
Interested parties please send:
1. full resume;
2. cover letter;
3. copies of academic transcripts;
4. a short writing-sample or research studies done previously (5 pages or less)
5. present and expected salary;
by email to: email@example.com or by post to: Our Hong Kong Foundation Limited, 19/F, Nan Fung Tower, 88 Connaught Road Central, Hong Kong. Applicants who are not invited to an interview within two months from the date of this advertisement should consider their applications unsuccessful.
All information provided by applicants will be handled with strictest confidence and will be solely used for the purpose of recruitment.