Our Hong Kong Foundation Limited is a non-government, non-profit organization dedicated to promoting the long-term and overall interests of Hong Kong through public policy research, advocacy and engagement. Pooling together local, mainland and international talent, the Foundation studies Hong Kong’s short, medium and long-term development needs, offers multi-disciplinary public policy recommendations and solutions to foster social cohesion, economic prosperity and sustainable development.
The incumbents should expect (i) the opportunities to meet and work with some of the most renowned and veteran scholars and leaders in their respective fields, both in the private and public sectors; and (ii) to understand, challenge, and refine logic and conclusions of the team.
Company website: www.ourhkfoundation.org.hk
• Carry out research in assigned policy areas such as economic development, housing and land, social security, healthcare system, innovations and social / cultural developments
• Work with some of the most renowned scholars, experts and leaders in specific public policy areas in conducting research and devising recommendations
• Handle writing, editing and other administrative tasks as assigned
• Event preparation
• On site event related tasks
• Exceptionally strong academic credentials
• Excellent organizational, writing and computer skills
• Self-motivated, diligent, intellectually curious, open-minded, practical and thorough
• Capable of multitasking and working to very tight timeline
• A strong awareness and interest in public policies and issues, as well as a genuine passion for the long-term well-being of Hong Kong
Interested parties please send:
1. full resume;
2. cover letter;
3. copies of academic transcripts;
by email to: email@example.com or by post to: Our Hong Kong Foundation Limited, 19/F, Nan Fung Tower, 88 Connaught Road Central, Hong Kong. Applicants who are not invited to an interview within two months from the date of this advertisement should consider their applications unsuccessful.
All information provided by applicants will be handled with strictest confidence and will be solely used for the purpose of recruitment.