Senior Manager, Digital Communications
Our Hong Kong Foundation Limited is a non-government, non-profit organization dedicated to promoting the long-term and overall interests of Hong Kong through public policy research, advocacy and engagement. Pooling together local, mainland and international talent, the Foundation studies Hong Kong’s short, medium and long-term development needs, offers multi-disciplinary public policy recommendations and solutions to foster social cohesion, economic prosperity and sustainable development.
We expect the right candidates to be extremely creative and innovative and possess proven track record of successful social media campaign, related to social issues.
We offer an extremely competitive remuneration package that is commensurate with the qualification and experience of suitable candidates.
• Devising strategies to drive online traffic to the Foundation websites and Facebooks
• Tracking conversion rates and making improvements to the websites and Facebooks
• Developing and managing digital marketing campaigns
• Utilizing a range of techniques including paid search, SEO and PPC
• Overseeing the social media strategy for the Foundation
• Managing online campaigns to raise awareness
• Improving the usability, design, content and conversion of the Foundation website and Facebook
• Responsibility for planning and budgetary control of all digital marketing
• Evaluating readers research, market conditions and competitor data
• Review new technologies and keep the Foundation at the forefront of developments in digital marketing
• Bachelor degree in Marketing or related disciplines;
• Qualified member of the Chartered Institute of Marketing or equivalent;
• Strong understanding of current online marketing concepts, strategy and best practice;
• Experience in ecommerce, Email marketing, and social media
• Proven track record of successful social media campaign, related to social issues is a plus
• Previous experience in a similar digital marketing role
Interested parties please send:
1. full resume;
2. cover letter;
3. copies of academic transcripts;
4. present and expected salary;
by email to: email@example.com or by post to: Our Hong Kong Foundation Limited, 19/F, Nan Fung Tower, 88 Connaught Road Central, Hong Kong. Applicants who are not invited to an interview within two months from the date of this advertisement should consider their applications unsuccessful.
All information provided by applicants will be handled with strictest confidence and will be solely used for the purpose of recruitment.