Our Hong Kong Foundation Limited is a non-government, non-profit organization dedicated to promoting the long-term and overall interests of Hong Kong through public policy research, advocacy and engagement. Pooling together local, mainland and international talent, the Foundation studies Hong Kong’s short, medium and long-term development needs, offers multi-disciplinary public policy recommendations and solutions to foster social cohesion, economic prosperity and sustainable development.
We expect the right candidates to be extremely creative and innovative and possess proven track record in infographics and data visualization – from idea generation to the final production stage.
We offer an extremely competitive remuneration package that is commensurate with the qualification and experience of suitable candidates.
• Translate complicated policy-related statistics and concepts into appealing and eye-catching visual images, including still-image infographics and info-animation
• Work in collaboration with the policy researchers to generate policy advocacy products
• Assist in developing and executing communication strategies for the Foundation’s policy research output
• Interpret editorial stories, opinion pieces and complex information in visuals
• Liaison and monitor reliable outsource production houses / vendors to cater for the organization’s art design needs.
• Proven track record of strong design skills and mastery of design software and photoshop
• With experience in sourcing online photo
• Ability to (i) create and communicate concepts quickly; and (ii) work at both the conceptual and implementation level
• Self-motivated and impact-oriented
• Strong interpersonal skills and a good team player
• Capable of multitasking and working to tight timeline
• Knowledge and interest in public policies and issues, and a genuine passion for the long-term well-being of Hong Kong definitely a plus
Interested parties please send:
1. full resume;
2. cover letter;
3. copies of academic transcripts;
4. a portfolio of up to three pieces of previous relevant work;
5. present and expected salary;
by email to: email@example.com or by post to: Our Hong Kong Foundation Limited, 19/F, Nan Fung Tower, 88 Connaught Road Central, Hong Kong. Applicants who are not invited to an interview within two months from the date of this advertisement should consider their applications unsuccessful.
All information provided by applicants will be handled with strictest confidence and will be solely used for the purpose of recruitment.