Our Hong Kong Foundation Limited is a non-government, non-profit organization dedicated to promoting the long-term and overall interests of Hong Kong through public policy research, advocacy and engagement. Pooling together local, mainland and international talent, the Foundation studies Hong Kong’s short, medium and long-term development needs, offers multi-disciplinary public policy recommendations and solutions to foster social cohesion, economic prosperity and sustainable development.
We expect the right candidates to be extremely creative and innovative and possess proven track record of successful social media campaign, related to social issues.
We offer an extremely competitive remuneration package that is commensurate with the qualification and experience of suitable candidates.
• Work closely with the Managing Editor to provide newsworthy blog content Collaborate with Researching/Communications Department to provide copywriting for special projects
• Developing editorial policies, copyright, data protection and best practice
• Researching, writing and presenting text in ways that appeal to the site’s target audience
• Making sure site content is kept up to date; reporting on website traffic statistics
• Monitoring and posting replies to online message boards and dealing with email enquiries
• Developing new content and editorial guidelines
• Keeping track of developments in web technology and good practice, for example website accessibility issues
• Creating and monitoring social media output and feedback
• Attend special events to generate fresh content
• Organizing and researching projects based on deadlines
• Cooperate with brands internationally and locally to gather products
• Using your own specialist knowledge to contribute ideas
• Bachelor degree in Marketing/Communications or related disciplines;
• Strong understanding of current online marketing concepts, strategy and best practice;
• Fluency in English and Mandarin
• Proven track record of successful social media campaign, related to social issues
• Proactive with excellent interpersonal and communication skills
• 8 - 10 years’ experience in a similar journalist/news media role and social media
• Be active in social media with proven size of fans and followers
Interested parties please send:
1. full resume;
2. cover letter;
3. copies of academic transcripts;
4. a portfolio of up to three pieces of previous relevant work;
5. present and expected salary;
by email to: email@example.com or by post to: Our Hong Kong Foundation Limited, 19/F, Nan Fung Tower, 88 Connaught Road Central, Hong Kong. Applicants who are not invited to an interview within two months from the date of this advertisement should consider their applications unsuccessful.
All information provided by applicants will be handled with strictest confidence and will be solely used for the purpose of recruitment.