Expo Coordinator (Contract/ Part-time)
- Assist in project plan and execution according to requirements, target audience and objectives
- Assist in drafting project related documentation and so on
- Liaise with collaborative partners and undertake some administrative duties and tasks related to projects
- Provide administrative support and prepare projects correspondences
- Bachelor’s Degree in Communication, Journalism, Marketing or a related discipline
- At least 2 years’ of hands-on experiences in project management
- Proficiency in English and Chinese (including Putonghua) and basic writing skills of various paperwork for projects.
- Good at computer applications including Words, Excel, PowerPoint
- Able to work independently and multi-task, meet tight deadlines and be a good team player
- Strong communication skills, proactive, enthusiastic, highly motivated and outgoing personality
- Immediate available will be an advantage
Interested parties please send:
copies of academic transcripts (including public examination results if applicable);
present and expected salary;
by email to: email@example.com, or by post to:
Our Hong Kong Foundation Limited
19/F, Nan Fung Tower
88 Connaught Road Central
Human Resources Department
Applicants who are not invited to an interview within two months from the date of their submission should consider their applications unsuccessful.
All information provided by applicants will be handled with strictest confidence and will be solely used for the purpose of recruitment.